If power supply is the heart of your building’s electrical system, electrical wiring is the circulatory and nervous system that connects everything.
Customers contact us most often for:
- New construction and additions.
- Troubleshooting and code violation corrections.
- Home rewiring and business rewiring.
We do wiring for:
- Power – 110 & 220 shared and dedicated circuits.
- Safety – bathroom, kitchen and other water-using locations that need GFI or GFCI outlets; emergency exit signs & lighting; parking lot lighting.
- Low Voltage – phone, camera and alarm systems.
- Communication – phone, TV, data network Cat5 & Cat6, and intercom needs.
- Convenience & Comfort – additional plugs and switches for easier access and control.
Call Sidco Electric at 323-857-1566 when you need information about wiring or an estimate. We’re ready to get you wired for power, sound, lights, alarms, communication, or whatever else is on your mind.